Friday, May 26, 2006

Future in the Eye

Future in the Eye

Sitting back at the farmstead near Buxton, I notice that this week’s Private Eye has it’s usual Stock Horror feature and it’s looking at Future’s share price. I’ll repeat it here for all the employee’s benefits:

Xbox Magazine Publisher Future – chaired by City bigwig Roger Parry – zaps its shareholders

Value of £100 invested a year ago in…
…Future PLC £49
…the rest of the stock market £118

Nuff said. Quite glad I’ve not signed up to the Sharesave scheme now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello!!mz name is Milena and I?m from Poland.I and my friends have blogs about animals.On this blog everyone tell what does he think about killing animals....because it's blog about it too.
If you want help,send e-mail on SOAD1992@WP.PL and write there:
your name and sourname:
city and country:
your e-mail:
adres of your blog:
Please help.if you want of course.
Thank you.
Milena
p.s write me back on the www.nie-futrom.klub.mylog.pl ,please!!