Friday, September 23, 2005

So meejar.

Hi dan
Thanks for the offer, and I will of cpourse be buying a 360 as soon as they
turn up on import, but I try to avoid doing interviews with press or mags if
I can because I think I always come across as a bit of a cunt.
Best

JR



>> From: Dan Griliopoulos
>> Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 16:03:54 +0100
>> To: Jonathan Ross
>> Subject: Preemptive Apologies
>>
>> ...for emailing you like this, but I'm writing from the Official Xbox
>> 360 magazine (we sell more than GQ, just less than Esquire); we'd like
>> to interview you because we know you're a big gamer (and, obviously, an
>> exemplary member of the human species.)
>>
>> It would be a quick interview, we could do it over email or
>> face-to-face, it would be three pages in the magazine with photos, and
>> we'd incentivise you by giving you an Xbox 360. Would you be interested
>> in that?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Dan


I'm so meejar, darhlink.

1 comment:

Jon said...

omg gayz0r.