Sunday, January 09, 2005

Mind Control - Bewu?tseinskontrolle:
"I must confess that 'they' let in my subconscious fragments of music, simple words,'they' lead me to sound-hearing illusions, which have sometimes 'magic-demoniac' basis thanks to image manipulation on the field of vision.

I think that I have become a guinea pig for illegal experiments of mindcontrol. I assume that I have no implants in my body and that it has no connection with UFO.

I regret to inform you that these are mean tricks of unreformable clergy."

Phillip K Dick believed that (after he'd been fed too much sodium pentathol for an impacted wisdom tooth) a pink laser beam from God (or rather the Vast Active Living Intelligence System - Valis, hence the title of his abysmal autobiography) was transmitting information into his head, along the lines of geometric diagrams and visions. Which is all about as rational as the stuff you'll find on this 'mind-control' page. A fun read though.

No comments: