Thursday, February 22, 2007



Penny Arcade! - The Home Of The Gods, Part One

The thing that really gets me with this whole thing is that the kid knows full well that by equating what he’s done to a video game, that he will generate controversy and media coverage. It makes me sick that the media is jumping all over this, because that is exactly the result that he wants.


Kids kill a guy, blame it on violent video games. Penny Arcade's Gabe says it's nothing to do with games, it's the parents to blame. Turns out one of the (step)parents is reading, writes in saying the kid "just makes my blood boil" and that he was evil from the off, but intelligent/psychopathic enough to hide it from the authorities. Born psychopaths - what do you do? (again, I'm reminded and terrified of my manipulative and psychopathic uncle and cousin.)

powered by performancing firefox

No comments: