Monday, December 04, 2006

Lazy Blogging

They're just words...

David Griliopoulos: verboten anna:
hello
David:
guess what?
Gril:
what?
AHHHHHH

David:
the internet's working
Gril:
it's working?
POR... I mean, work!
Sigh.
That's great.
I found out today that (depressing fact removed to protect the innocent and the filthily guilty, cotton-wool fans!)
. But not me. It's laughably stereotypical.
I seem to be living a shitty office-based drama.

http://www.alessonislearned.com/index.php?comic=11
David:
i bought a chess set - it's a glass one though. don't know if it's quite 'classic' enough
Gril:
ooh, sounds good.
(Hey, I'm begging for empathy here and he talks chess?)
(All I fricking want is a verbal pat on the back to still the rough seas washing in my hollow chest.)

David:
i got ovaltine and jaffa cakes too 87)]
Gril:
(oh, cursed soliliqies! Must I forever talk to the unresponsive shadows, not knowing if the audience is still awake, still there?)
David:
isn't that the point of a solioquay?
Gril:
(Don't break the frame, fool brother!)
David:
i wasn't awaqre there was one
Gril:
(Get your own soliloquay!)
David:
i just et ten jaffa cakes burp
Gril:
/me pulls stilled heart from chestal cavity and contemplates its onceuponatime workings
David:
feeling blue, dan?
Gril:
Y'know, you're awfully sensitive. How'd you guess?
David:
i'm an empath

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think someone needs a hug. Or failing that, a very stiff drink.