Thursday, June 22, 2006

OXM Whore

Xbox 360 - The Official Magazine

I've never done this before, but I've just noticed that a load of my reviews and previews are up online, so I'd thought I'd link to that, like the egocentric b'stard that I am. Constructive criticism and deconstructive psychoanalysis welcome.

WARNING though; it's been creatively sub-edited to fit the website, so most of it won't make sense. :) Brace for impact...

Reviews
Table Tennis
Top Spin 2
Far Cry Instincts: Predator.
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (Still the best game of the last five years.)
Call of Duty 2


Previews
Star Trek Legacy
Battlestations: Midway
Lord of the Rings: The Battle For Middle Earth II
Crackdown
Stranglehold
Table Tennis
Bioshock (Utopian RPG horror - can't wait...)
Rainbow Six: Vegas
Far Cry Instincts: Predator
LMA Manager 2006
Fight Night Round Three
Lara Croft: Tomb Raider: Legend (attack of the colon...)
Final Fantasy XI Online (The review was also misattributed to me.)
Lost Planet
Splinter Cell: Double Agent
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter
Mass Effect I'm off to see this in Alberta on Tuesday!
Test Drive: Unlimited
Kameo
Prey
Gears of War
Elder Scrolls IV (AGAIN!)


Phew. That's enough. There's more spread all over the intrawub, but it won't buy me immortality. Curses!

No comments: