Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The SF Site: SF Masterworks Reviews Archive

The SF Site: SF Masterworks Reviews Archive

I seem to have bought all of these books. :S Yet currently missing are I Am Legend, The Fifth Head of Cerberus, Stand On Zanzibar, Star Maker, Flowers For Algernon, The First Men in the Moon, VALIS, Flow My Tears the Policeman Said and The Dancers at the End of Time, A Canticle For Leibowitz and a couple of others I couldn't care less about. I wouldn't mind except that these are, without exception, excellent so I must have leant them to peeps. I've got a spare copy of J.G. Ballard's The Drowned World, if anyone wants it, particularly in exchange for a hostage novel? Also: Walter Miller Jr has just published his sequel to a Canticle for Leibowitz (Saint Leibowitz and the Wild Horse Woman) and then he died; has anyone read this, or am I the only living person who cares?

No comments: